PRESIDIUM ALLIES WITH CREDITORS
TO SECURE THE FUTURE
Presidium’s collaborative approach fosters key relationships with creditors that extend far beyond the first deal. Presidium values building lasting business relationships that cultivate valuable, long-term results. Presidium views Special Asset creditors as an ally and partner –working together to secure the future by mitigating the risks of tomorrow.
Special Assets can weigh down balance sheets – locking up capital, deteriorating liquidity and continuing to pose further risk of exposure to original creditors. When working with Presidium, creditors can shore up capital on Special Assets immediately – effectively accelerating recoveries; minimizing operational costs and re-focusing resources on core business objectives or higher yield accounts.
A competitive advantage of Presidium in the bidding of any Special Assets is efficient due diligence, an aggressive purchase offering structure and the ability to close the transaction quickly.
KEY CREDITOR ADVANTAGES
- IMMEDIATE CAPITAL – Shoring up charge-offs greatly enhances cash flow; providing immediate cash for reinvestment, expansion and new commercial loans.
- IMMEDIATE RESULTS – Eliminates the wait for contingency payments; diminishing exposure to economic change risk while improving loan-loss and debt-to-equity ratios.
- ACCOMPLISH OBJECTIVES – Allows creditors to re-focus on its primary business to meet changing economic or strategic objectives.
- ELIMINATE RISKS – Eliminates the risk of debtors declaring bankruptcy and effectively eliminates legal and collateral damage risk during recovery operations.
- STRATEGIC EXIT – Making a strategic exit of special assets is a cost-effective alternative to securitization.
- REDUCE COSTS – Reduces collection workforce, legal and other associated costs – creating a cost-effective alternative to collections; eliminating the work of managing agencies and significantly reducing oversight and process audit costs.
- REDUCE OVERHEAD – Reduces warehouse, file storage expenses and other related costs.
Presidium looks to the Special Asset departments of leading financial institutions, banks and corporations as our primary suppliers of special assets and related financial instruments.
Please contact us if you would like to request more information.